Sanjeevana Kalonji (Black Seed) Oil - 100 ml
Health benefits of black seed oil
· Black seed oil is extremely beneficial to reduce cholesterol level. It has some healthy fatty acid like linoleic acids and oleic acids which are much useful to control high cholesterol.
· Many studies have revealed that black seed oil help to fight all type cancers. Black seed oil possesses Thymoquinone which regulates the growth of unnecessary cells.
· Black seed oil also has antibiotic properties. Hence help in the eradication of all bacterial infections.
· Black seed oil also helps in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
· Asthma is a breathing disease which also can be cured by black seed oil. It reduces the inflammation in the air canals.
· Diabetes patients can have good results by use of black seed oil. This oil manages blood sugars.
· Infertile men can improve their sperm movement and growth of sperms by use of black seed oil.
· A study has revealed that black seed oil is a cure in the obesity patients. It is really helpful in weight loss.
· Black seed oil is also helpful in allergic infections like itching and sneezing.
· It is very effective for indigestion problems like stomach infection, constipation, and vomiting and provides relief to the pain caused by it.
Skin and hair benefits of black seed oil
Black seed oil can also be applied to the skin
and hair for better results. Here are some important skin and hair benefits of
black seed oil:
· Black seed oil has been proved really beneficial in the case of Acne. It diminishes the effect of Acne and brings the skin to the normal condition.
· Use of black seed oil has been proved excellent to reduce the psoriasis plaques
· Black seed oil has good results on breast pain. It can be applied to the areas of the breast pain.
· Usually, black seed oil is used in all kind of moisturizers to take good care of the skin if apply with Olive or coconut oil.
· As we know, black seed is an antibiotic, so helpful in reduction of inflammation and wound healing.
· Eczema is also a skin disease which makes skin red and itchy; it can be cured by the use of black seed oil.
· Black seed oil can also be applied on hair to soften them, make them shinier and grow them more.